A collaborative Ruby Gem directory maintained by the community allowing you to easily add, maintain and search gem documentation in an tagged environment.
Most recent Gems
- Translation Center Multi lingual web Translation Center community graphical user interface GUI for Rails apps
- About The Google MAPs on third-party websites via the Google Maps API. It offers street maps, a route planner for traveling by foot, car, bike (beta), kayak, or public transport and an urban business locator for numerous countries around the world. Google Maps satellite images are not updated in real time; they...
- Cape Cape dynamically generates Capistrano recipes for Rake tasks. It provides a DSL for reflecting on Rake tasks and mirroring them as documented Capistrano recipes. You can pass Rake task arguments via environment variables.
- htty htty is a console application for interacting with web servers. It's a fun way to explore web APIs and to learn the ins and outs of HTTP.
- Railsonfire Continuous integration and continuous deployment (Heroku) for source code which is hosted on GitHub.
- factory_boy Create fixtures for unit testing as in Factory Girl but without database usage.
- safari_plist safari-plist is a gem that reads safari histories on provideing safari *.plist file
- pasco pasco is ruby gem that reads ie history file.
- rchart rchart is ruby port of the slick pChart charting library.
- ajax Ajax is a Ruby on Rails plugin to augment a traditional Rails application with a completely AJAX frontend, while transparently handling issues important to both the enterprise and end users, such as testing, SEO and browser history.
- method_extensions method_extensions gem adds Method#source, Method#doc, and Method#super methods to the core Method object.
- Reflexive Reflexive is a web based live class and source code browser. It's meant to simplify navigating the code bases which make heavy use of metaprogramming techniques and/or have large amount of classes dispersed between many files.
- flash_messages_helper A simple yet configurable rails view helper for displaying flash messages.
- attribute_normalizer Adds the ability to normalize attributes cleanly with code blocks and predefined normalizers
- ubiquo This gem provides a command-line application to make the creation of ubiquo based applications fast and easy. ...
- activerecord-lazy-attributes This ActiveRecord extension allows to define attributes to be lazy-loaded. It’s main purpose is to avoid loading large columns (such as BLOBs) with every SELECT.
- validates_and_formats_phones Allows you to easily format and validate phone numbers in your desired format (sensible defaults provided).
- validates_as_vat_number Now you can validate VAT using the European service called VIES, to ensure it exists. Only require this gem and call validate_as_vat_number on your VAT field, in an Active Record object.
- in_enumerable Extends the Object type with the tasty 'in?' method, which returns true if an object is included in a list or other enumerable value
- git-notifier git-notifier is a gem for Mac OS that allows you to watch one or more git repositories and receive a Growl notification when a change is committed